LIBRARY HOURS (during term time)
The BSAC undergraduate collection is available during the following hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday am: 10.00 – 12.30 hours
Weekday evenings, when there are courses: 18.45 – 21.15 hours
Saturdays, when there are courses: 10.30 – 12.30 hours or 11.00 – 15.30 hours
• A £5 fee for library membership has been included in the fee for each course.
• Library membership lapses at the end of term.
• No more than three books may be borrowed at one time.
• Books may be borrowed by those registered for courses only during that term, and books
should be renewed before the end of term for the period of the vacation if needed.
• Books may be borrowed for up to 14 days. After 14 days a fine of £2 per week is due.
• All books should be returned by the 31st December in the Autumn term,
15th April in the Spring term and 15th July in the Summer Term.
The Library is closed during vacations.
Applications for special membership
• Membership of the library is available without extra payment for those taking courses
at the Centre.
• Special membership is available upon application in writing to the librarian.
Fee: £40 per year or £20 per term.
Borrowing terms and conditions for Special members as for Ordinary members,
excepting for those books that may need to be made available for current students.
•Borrowing times for special members: 10.00 – 12.30 or 18.45 – 21.00 only Monday Wednesday,
& Thursday in term time. 10.00-16.00 on Saturdays when there are courses.