Download these instructions here: Enrolment Procedure at KU Leuven.
International students enrolling in an Institutum Liturgicum course for credit from KU Leuven register on-line with KU Leuven following this procedure.
Procedure as follows:
- Go to the opening page and follow steps 1 to 10 as listed.
- After completing step 1, download the form ‘Application for International Students and Scholars’. On that form include the following information.
- Under the heading: ‘Programme of study for which you wish to apply‘:
- For ‘Status‘ select from the drop down menu at the end of the field: ‘Individual credits: Credit Contract‘.
- For ‘Faculty‘ select from the drop down menu at the end of the field: ‘Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies‘.
- For ‘Exact name of the programme‘ select from the drop down menu at the end of the field: ‘Credits Godgeleerdheid‘.
- Under the heading, ‘Mention the courses‘ type in the name(s) of the course(s) offered at the Institutum Liturgicum that you wish to take, even if a course is not yet listed within the ‘Theology and Religous Studies Masters’ programmes’. All 2012 summer courses of the Institutum Liturgicum are listed here.
Should you require any further information please contact the Registrar of the Institutum Liturgicum: il AT liturgyinstitute DOT org
For Summer courses 2012, students enrol in the academic year 2012-2013, and their marks are given after the new year.
Further information including admissions and registration fees is provided on the opening page. At the top of the page find: ‘For all other applicants the detailed selection procedure and admission requirements are described on the website etc.’ Click on the website link, then select ‘Master’s students’.
Fees: Please note a one-time application fee of 75 Euros has to be paid by all non-European students in order for KU Leuven to process their application.
Course fees and credit contracts vary based on the number of credits for each course; currently they are € 63,00 fixed fee per course + €8,60 per study point (per credit).
These fees may be subject to change by KU Leuven.
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION DMcC